We all crave a radiant and flawless skin but going through the process of achieving it is where the problem lies. You don’t have to spend money on all the beauty and skincare products in the world before you can achieve your desired glowing skin.
If you wish to have clear and flawless skin, then you should leave out time to tackle your skin issues. The best way to achieve clear and spotless skin is to stick to natural home remedies as they are safe and reliable and also affordable.
Below are some home remedies that will help you achieve the clear and spotless skin you always wished for.
Coconut oil is an excellent natural moisturizer for the skin. Its antimicrobial properties will keep the skin clean and infection-free. The phytochemicals present in it are powerful antioxidants that scavenge free radicals and impart a natural and healthy glow to your skin. For this, you will need virgin coconut oil, cotton ball or cotton pad.
- Lightly warm up the oil.
- Dot the oil all over the skin with your fingertips and massage the area for a minute or two.
- Let the oil soak in for a couple of minutes. Wipe away the excess oil with a cotton ball/pad.
Honey contains vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin. It also contains antioxidants, called flavonoids, which give you youthful and glowing skin. It’s cleansing properties will keep the skin pores clean. For this, you will need 1 teaspoon, raw honey.
- On a clean and dry face, apply a thin layer on the skin.
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes. Then, rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this every day for glowing and clear skin.
Aloe Vera is known to have skin-friendly and antiseptic properties. It is a well-known moisturizer and helps in clearing the skin of blemishes and spots. For this, you will need a leaf from the Aloe Vera plant.
- Remove the thorny sides and the green outer covering from the aloe vera leaf.
- Cut the gel into small cubes.
- In order to use the gel, you can either grind the cubes to a pulp or rub the cubes directly onto the skin.
Oatmeal soothes the skin and exfoliates the dead skin cells. It also moisturizes the skin, thus keeping it at its optimum health. The anti-inflammatory compounds and antioxidants found in oatmeal are added benefits for the skin. For this, you will need 2 tablespoons oatmeal, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix all the ingredients to form a thick paste.
- Add a little water if required.
- Apply this mask on the face and neck, and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply this mask twice a week.
Lemon juice is a rich source of vitamin C, which helps in skin lightening. This remedy helps you to get rid of spots and blemishes and paves the way for clear, flawless skin. For this, you will need a lemon.
- Take a lemon and cut it in two halves.
- Take one half and rub it directly onto your skin in a circular motion.
- Do this for five minutes. Rinse your face with cold water.