Currently flooding the media is news about Toyin Abraham’s newborn baby boy. Surprising was what it was for many fans of Toyin Abraham because not only was her marriage a secret, so was her pregnancy. Since Toyin uploaded her pregnancy photo where she’s dressed in a flowing blue gown with her husband on one knee kissing her baby bump, fans have been unable to contain their excitement and curiosity about this latest event.
This pregnancy photo comes after rumors were already circulating that Toyin Abraham had given birth to a bouncing baby boy. The movie star probably wanted to keep her life’s progress away from the spotlight after her first marriage to actor Adeniyi Johnson ended in a bad way.
Surprisingly, Toyin’s new boo, Kolawole Ajeyemi is also an actor. They got engaged in July 2019 in a private ceremony held in Ibadan, Oyo State. If you are among those who are wondering about Toyin’s ‘mystery’ husband, here are some details about him you may like to know:
- Toyin Abraham’s husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi has been in the movie industry since 1997 and so far, he has produced over 25 movies and appeared in over 80 movies.
- Ajeyemi is a very influential personality in Nollywood Yoruba and is commonly referred to as ‘Awilo’.
- Kolawole Ajeyemi has also been married before and has a teenage daughter who goes by the name, Temitope Ajeyemi.
- Aje Ome Aje School of Performing Arts located in Abeokuta, Ogun state is the brainchild of Kolawole Adeyemi. He also has a clothing line known as Kolawole Clothings.
- Ajeyemi got engaged to Toyin Abraham on the 4th of July 2019 and on the 14th of August 2019, according to reports, he welcomed a bouncing baby boy with Toyin Abraham.
A big congratulations to the latest couple and new parents, Toyin Abraham and Kolawole Ajeyemi.