Nigerian music star, Olamide was recently in the news for welcoming a second child with his fiancée, Bukunmi. The couple welcomed a baby boy in Maryland, USA some days ago, July 1, 2019. The birth of the boy comes 4-years after Olamide welcomed his first son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji.
However, news making the rounds on social media is that the indigenous rapper is on his way to becoming a father for the third time as Nigerian OAP and actress, Maria Okanrande is allegedly 8-months pregnant for him. Stella Dimoko Korkus first broke the news on her blog via her ‘Rumours Had It’ section.
It is gathered that Maria Okanrande recently had a baby shower and would be due any moment from now. In wake of everyone looking for information about Olamide’s baby mama to be, we have gathered some basic facts about her and below is a brief profile on her.
- She was born on June 30, 1987, in London.
- She hails from Ogun state, Southwest Nigeria.
- Maria is a graduate of English Literature from Goldsmiths, the University of London where she graduated with a B.A. honors.
- She visited Nigeria at least once a year while she lived in London. After spending some time in Lagos, she decided to permanently move to Nigeria after she got a job in Lagos whilst on vacation.
- She auditioned for the Beat FM in 2012 and began co-hosting The Morning Rush alongside Olisa and Osi.
- She also hosts a weblog, Maria’s Matters!, which airs on her website and YouTube.
- She made her acting debut on the season 3 of MTV’s Shuga where she played the role of Foye.
- She owns a cosmetics label known as Malice Cosmetics.
If you don’t know about Maria Okarande before, now you have some details to go by!